Monday, April 9, 2007

Myspace

Myspace Downfall

When I first heard about myspace I was skeptical, It was eleven o clock one thuresday night and my girlfriend had been blabering over the phone all night long. So when she asked me if i've heared about myspace, I told her that I never heard about that garbage before, and that i wasn,t interested in online dating, she laughed. The next day i decided that i should check out this myspace website. When I got to the site I was stunned at the amount of people that were listed as members, 54 million, i nearly pissed my pants. I decided to join myspace era, and I've been a myspace fan ever since, until a week ago.

I'm a myspace player, I can get alot of girls through myspace by just upgrading my page, and as soon as I see new message I know that I'm in business. However, lately I've been visiting my page and instead of being totally thrilled with ne message, I've been angry at the amount of skanky internet porn whores that have been requesting my friendship and leaving dumb ass messages. The botto m line the great internet site that have been such a revolution, as been hacked, and instead of having fun on myspace it is now widely use for profitability.

From the first day I logged on to myspace i was definately worried about the amount of people were exposed to this one website, and i know there were bound to be problems. The membership number has so far risen to approximately two hundred million, and so has the internet predators. Now whenever I turn on my television I can surely see a little missing because she decided to meet up with a myspace friend who could have been her grandfather, how disgusting. Has much as I love myspace this growing trend as got stop. Therefore, I'm predicting a myspace downfall exactly like a stock market crash, and I hope it will come soon.

Myspace downfall

No comments: